- The Website is operated by PLA.partners spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at the address: Wincentego Rzymowskiego 31, 02-697 Warsaw (“PLA.partners”).
- In case of any questions concerning the processing of data, please contact PLA.partners, in particular, contact the data protection officer appointed in the data protection officer directly at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLA.partners may share personal data with entities cooperating with the company, in particular in the scope of marketing and IT services, as well as with other entities authorized to access personal data under the applicable law.
Personal data administrator
- The functioning of the Site and its use by users may involve the processing of personal data of users.
- The administrator of personal data is PLA.partners Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at the address: Wincentego Rzymowskiego 31, 02-697 Warsaw (“Administrator”).
- The personal data collected by the Administrator is processed in accordance with the principles set out in the regulations on personal data protection, including Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“DPA”) and in Polish regulations issued in connection with DPA, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection.
- The Administrator keeps personal data confidential and protects it against unauthorized access by third parties under the terms of the above mentioned legal acts.
Purposes and scope of personal data processing
User data is processed:
- for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by PLA.partners as Administrator, i.e. to provide services to customers, for marketing, analytical and statistical purposes, as well as to establish, pursue or defend possible claims (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO);
- to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on PLA.partners (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO);
- on the basis of the user’s consent, if he/she decides to give it (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO);
- in order to carry out the contracts concluded with the customers or to take other actions at the request of the customer to conclude it (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO).
The use of the website involves the automatic collection of data concerning the user, in particular with regard to information about the actions performed on the Website and the IP address. These data may be collected through the functioning of cookies (see also the Cookies Regulations). The user may voluntarily provide his or her name, company and e-mail address for the purposes of subscribing to the newsletter.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
- The user has the right, at any time, to demand access to his/her data, correct, delete or limit the processing, transfer it to another administrator, as well as lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- To the extent that the processing is based on the realization of purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by PLA.partners, the User of the Site has additionally the right to object to such processing at any time. The objection results in the fact that PLA.partners will not be able to process personal data, unless it is able to demonstrate the existence of important legitimate grounds for their processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims. In the case of data processed for the purpose of direct marketing, the objection results in the impossibility of further processing and in such a situation it is not necessary to invoke a specific situation and PLA.partners cannot demonstrate the existence of any grounds for the company to continue processing such data.
Data are processed only for the period during which there is a legal basis for their processing, i.e. until the moment when they are processed:
- PLA.partners stops being under a legal obligation to process the data,
- the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending claims ceases to exist,
- consent to the processing of data will be revoked if it was the basis for processing the data or
- objection to the processing of personal data will be accepted if the basis for the processing was the legitimate interest of PLA.partners or the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling.
- The Site user can voluntarily subscribe to PLA.partners newsletter. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, which will result in stopping the newsletter. Subscription to the newsletter requires the following data: (i) first and last name, (ii) company and (iii) e-mail.
- User’s personal data within the scope of newsletter subscription is processed on the basis of legally justified interest realized by PLA.partners in the form of marketing and informational activities (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) RODO).
- Subscribing to the newsletter is also connected with agreeing to send commercial information by means of electronic communication in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means. Lack of consent makes sending the newsletter to the User impossible.
- PLA.partners reserves that the contents of the newsletter should not be treated as legal advice, provision of legal services or official interpretation or interpretation of the applicable law. PLA.partners shall not be liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with the contents of the newsletter.
Profiling may be performed in connection with the use of the Site. Profiling consists primarily in automatic assessment of what services the user may be interested in, based on the actions taken on the Site and displaying the content thus profiled. In the case of the newsletter service, profiling of the provided content may also occur.