Open a joint stock company in Poland
Open a joint stock company in Poland – characteristics:
- may be incorporated by one or more persons, but as per the LLC, may not be incorporated by a single member company;
- minimum share capital PLN 100.000;
- it is a legal entity with legal personality;
- shareholders liability limited up to the value of shares held;
- shareholders – no limitations as to the residency and nationality. Foreigners may become shareholder of a joint stock company registered in Poland;
- company is subject to CIT – corporate income tax;
- represented by the management board;
- obligatory supervisory board.
Contact us if you wish to buy a joint stock company in Poland or open a company in Poland in any other legal form.
Requirements to register a joint stock company in Poland:
- adoption of the statute;
- payment of shareholders’ contributions;
- appointment of the management board;
- establishment of the supervisory board.
A joint-stock company is registered in the National Court Register.